Based in Cornwall, Lucy Wilson (Lucy Tomatoes) is the Creator of Bloody Mary Metal – a Jewellery company that focuses on craftsmanship, telling stories and tales through fashion and design, and its about standing up for what you believe in.
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them each Monday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
It means being your own person, following your own dreams, and paving your own path
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress! I did it for a few years, but fell out of love with a lot of the people in the industry!
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
Most of my friends. Pretty much anyone who is doing what makes THEM happy!
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
Time with Jules, my love.
6. What do you do to combat feelings of ARGH!?
Write down my initial feelings. Delete it. Write down what a sane person should write. Breathe!
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
Hot Yoga. 5 times a week. Its impossible to think about anything else!
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
Always tried her best. Always found a way. Always loved us.