Zacchary Falconer-Barfield is an entrepreneur, writer, lecturer, speaker, mentor and consultant. He is the Co-Founder and 1st Gentleman at The Perfect Gentleman, which is the world’s first gentleman’s finishing school. He is a Prince’s Trust Business Mentor, a Master NLP Practitioner, Master Hypnotist and Coach.
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them each Monday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
Freedom, Self-Worth, Hard Work, Fun.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An Actor and/or a Writer
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
I think I always new I would from probably about 12, working with my family showed me how to work hard and have different lifestyle.
4. Who inspires you?
Sadly, he has passed away – Sir Peter Ustinov
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
Currently, Yoga (health) and time with my Wife.
6. What do you do to combat feelings of ARGH!?
Have a Cigar or Go for a Walk or take some time to Breathe
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
Cuddling a puppy, making someone smile or be happy, having a really good conversation with a friend
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
Life is to be lived, he lived it fully and did some good along the way