Sophia Lee-Spencer is the Founder of Callisto Associates. She is a dynamite skier, a tea addict and a Marcomms specialist.
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it’s all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!! There is no right way to do this!!
So, I’m asking people who are doing it for themselves my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other Friday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you? Freedom to work to my values, doing what I love and empowering others. Freedom to set my boundaries as I choose.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up? Rich and beautiful! I don’t think I ever really held any cherished ambition other than to work hard and enjoy my life.
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
After the birth of my first child when I wanted to spend quality time with her but keep my career going at the same time. It wasn’t an active choice, it was just the only way I could have both.
4. Who inspires you?
The WW2 resistance heroines like Violette Szarbo and Christine Granville, the great queens of England such as Eleanor of Aquitaine and Isabella of France, and my folks.
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
Time with the kids for mornings, evenings and Mummy Fridays and swimming three mornings a week.
6. What makes you feel ARGH!? Stupidity, laziness, intolerance.
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!? Walk my doggies, cook, read books, SKI.
8. What would you like your epitaph to read? She gave of her best and loved well.