- How to move from feeling like a misfit who’s a square peg in a round hole and feeling overwhelmed and isolated to gaining clarity and a true embodiment of self-love
- Food and body image: Ebonie has experienced life both as a hedonistic party girl and a green juice slurping yogini and has now come to embody a more balanced place in the middle
- Mental health: While many think it’s controversial, Ebonie does not see mental health conditions as a disease like diabetes or alcoholism but rather something we can suffer from like a cold or flu. In fact she finds the former paradigm for viewing mental health to be incredibly damaging. However, she think it’s really important to open up conversations around mental health as it needs as much space and attention as our physical health does.
- Creativity & uniqueness - when people’s creativity gets stuck, its often because people are looking externally rather than looking inward. Ebonie can speak about how using your unique value filter to put yourself back into your most turned on, expansive version of yourself will always put you back into your creative flow. Every entrepreneur gets the fear that this is going to be their last good idea but when we get into this flow, we understand that ideas are infinite. It’s not about forcing but rather stepping away and allowing and Ebonie can share many examples of this from her own life.
- Spirituality & how to create a spiritual and creative business AND make money (because they are not mutually exclusive!)
- Burn out and break down. Ebonie has experienced both. When she left her career in the film industry to create My Girl Friday, a virtual assistant business, she was still being ruled by the word “should.” She built the business from the outside in and rather than creating a lifestyle business that could evolve and grow with me (which is what she had now), she created a business that ruled her life and led her to complete burn out. She can talk in depth about the inside out approach to creating a business and how this helps ensure that your life feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside.
- Why most people get the idea of “purpose” wrong and how people can go about finding theirs
- Confidence, bravery and courage: how to cultivate them and what they look like for different people
- How to be authentic in business and why it’s more important than what you’ll learn in any business class.
Below you can find the links to interviews I've been invited to do by lovely people. (Click the image, not the text!). If you have a podcast, website or blog and are interested in interviewing me, please get in touch.
Carolyn Luckygirl brings you music and wellbeing for your Friday evening
Money Mindset: Here's How to Survive and Thrive as a Newbie Entrepreneur
Ebonie Allard: 99% Location Independent
The Tao of Self Confidence Podcast
Do The Work With Ebonie Allard
The Misfit-turned-Maven, Learning To Be Ok With Who You Are
Being Freelance Podcast with Steve Folland
Breakdown To Breakthrough - Coach Ebonie Allard
Punk Rock Personal Development
Being a misfit, creating personal transformation, & cultivating a positive body image with Ebonie Allard.
Bodhi Babes Podcast
Misfit to Maven, Ebonie Allard
The Ready to Bloom Podcast
Ebonie Allard ~ How to Get a Sense of Belonging As a Misfit Entrepreneur