Maybe you have seen pictures of the our ‘Wisdom cards’ and ‘Really Good Question cards’ popping up on your Instagram feed.
Maybe you already have other oracle cards and are looking for a new oracle deck or creative ways to use them.
Maybe you’d like a life coach in your pocket, or maybe you just like reading fun lists!
This list is to get you started with ideas on how to use yours, I’d love to have you add some more in the comments, and I’d love to see pictures of yours!
- As a bookmark to give you an extra jolt of inspiration whenever you pick up your current read.
- Leave individual cards on the tube, in the park, in a bookstore for strangers to find
- Ask a question and cut the deck, pulling on at random and heed the wisdom: Like a magic 8 ball
- Pick one from the pack at random and use it as a prompt to free write in your journal.
- As BFF love notes – send a pack or one or two individual cards to a friend in the mail with a handwritten note about why you picked that one.
- Pick one at random and use it as a mantra while you meditate.
- Pick a wisdom card and say the affirmation out loud while making eye contact with yourself in the mirror
- Keep them on your altar
- Use them like flipping a coin with tough choices, to see how you really feel.
- Feeling uninspired? Use them as a source of inspiration and a way of starting a blog piece, or your next piece of writing.
- Mix them in with your tarot cards or other oracle cards when you do a traditional card spread, they often add a deeper meaning or new dimension to your reading.
- Send them as a thank you when a client buys something from you.
- Use them to find an interesting question to ask at speed dating
- Use them as an ice breaker at a party
- Or when conversation goes stale on a first date
- Instead of a joke in a Christmas cracker
- Hide one in your partner’s lunch box to brighten their day
- Sit quietly at the start of your day and pull one of each as a daily business focus
- A way to start conversation with the person behind you in the post office queue
- As the quote of the day
- As the question of the day
- As your next dinner party topic of conversation
- To understand or interpret your dreams
- As a distraction during a boring play
- As a pep talk after a bad day
- Simple snap cards when your 3 year old nephew comes to visit
- As a tooth pick (ok, maybe not)
- To baffle cold callers
- To build a mouse, a house
- As a love note left on a pillow
- To slip into a stranger’s pocket
- To cheer up the grumpy waitress
- When you can’t think what to write in a birthday card
- As inspirational art – frame your favourite!
- Put one in a glass bauble for a festive mantra
- Use them as place settings at a special event
- Invent your own card game
- Add them to your vision board or to your scrapbook
- Fix a wobbly table in a cafe
- When you need to draw a straight line
- Write your number on one as an emergency business card
- Pull one of each and identify where your intuition lies
- When you’ve forgotten your spoon for your yoghurt
- When you don’t know where to start, these will help identify your priorities
- To start a game of chinese whispers
- To identify your limiting beliefs
- As a topic of conversation with your therapist, coach or counsellor
- Craft them into inspirational bunting for your office.
- Pick one to select an affirmation for the week and repeat it to yourself while you brush your teeth.
- Select one for a client to bring focus and insight into your work together that day.
- Stick one in your wallet as a reminder of what’s important to you before grabbing your debit card.
- Create a frame around your mirror with them so you’re surrounded by kind words every time you look in it.
- Leave one with your tip when you pay for a meal
- Hand them out at conferences or networking events to incite interesting conversation and have people remember you.
- Use them as favours at your wedding
- As a stocking filler
- Read them when you’re feeling blue to remind you what’s important.
If reading this list of how to use your oracle cards has gotten your imagination going, why not buy your own pack and please come back and tell me how you are using yours!
Buy your Wisdom Cards HERE.
Buy your Really Good Question Cards HERE.
Get a bundle at a discount, HERE.
If you are on social media please tag me @ebonieallard or use the hashtag #wisdomcards #reallygoodquestions