Yelo Architects is a Brighton based architectural practice formed in 2010 by Chartered Architect Andy Parsons. They provide all architectural services and are known for their natural design flair that is balanced by a pragmatic understanding of the economics of building.
It is my mission is to misfit enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back every other week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other weekend… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
Being an Entrepreneur means different things to different people. For me, it’s much more about an attitude than it is about a job description. I love to hear what and why from a whole range of people – so give me 8 minutes and these are the questions I’ll ask, you’ll have to watch the video to see Andy Parson’s answers!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?