Womenswear designers turned jewellery maker and online store owner. Started out during the second year of university and decided to try and make it as eco-friendly as possible after working in the industry and seeing first hand how wasteful and destructive it was. The shop currently sells limited in house designed and made collections and stocks brands that share a similar aesthetic.
It is my mission is to misfit enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back every other week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other weekend… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
These are the questions I asked Emily, watch the video to see her answers!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?