Paul Jarvis is a web designer, best-selling author & gentleman of adventure. He’s worked with Silicon Valley startups, pro sports athletes, Fortune 500 companies, best-selling authors and the world’s biggest entrepreneurs. His clients include Yahoo, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Danielle LaPorte, Marie Forleo and Kris Carr.
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them each Monday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
Entrepreneurs create products and build companies bigger than themselves – I’m a freelancer, not an entrepreneur 🙂
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I never planned that far ahead!
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
My one and only boss was an asshole, so I quit. I was going to find another job but all the clients I was working with wanted to stick with me, so I started freelancing instead.
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
Going for a walk in the morning by the ocean.
6. What do you do to combat feelings of ARGH!?
Going for a walk in the morning by the ocean 🙂
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
Same answer as #5 and #6, ha. Seriously, getting away from work helps with work.
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
I’m never going to die!