Earlier in his professional career, Alex helped build several multi-million dollar entertainment brands, but these days, that’s not what gets him to jump out of bed each morning.
Today, he is best-selling author, speaker and mentor for millennial entrepreneurs. His biggest passion is helping people to create epic online businesses based on their passions with Ultimate Biz Builders. By living out his dreams and impacting others, he hopes to inspire millions throughout the world to do the same (or bigger).
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other week… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
This weeks #8in8 comes from a man I think you’re going to love. Alex’s energy and positivity are SO bright that they’ve contagious! I asked him the same eight power questions I ask everyone:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
You can watch Alex give his inspiring answers here: