Dana is a Video Editor and Video Vision Mentor. Before she started working with online women entrepreneurs crafting their video visions, she was a documentary filmmaker, creating online short films for nonprofits and corporations. She believes that Every person’s story matters. No matter how seemingly small or big, they all have an impact and deserve to be recorded.
It is my mission is to enable misfit entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who are walking their talk to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other Friday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
Here are the questions I asked Dana:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
To find out her answers, press play!
what would your answers be? Tell us in the comments!