Janet helps writers, and holistic, purpose-driven entrepreneurs shine by creating e-book designs, e-zines, e-course worksheets, and launch pages.
It is my mission is to misfit enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back every other week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other weekend… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
Janet Brent is a seriously inspiring woman, I first heard her story when we both appeared on the same podcast (Being Freelance) and I contacted her immediately… I’m excited to introduce you to her if you haven’t ‘met her’ before – watch the video to find out what being an Entrepreneur means to her!
These are the questions I ask all the misfit entrepreneurs I meet:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
what would your answers be? Please leave them in the comments!