Lauri-Ann is a mom, lifestyle entrepreneur and marketing strategist. She is the founder and host of The Sales Funnel Summit – a virtual conference that brings together over 30 of the most brilliant minds in funnel strategies to help entrepreneurs figure out how to create a profitable business. After leaving the corporate world and struggling to figure out how to make an online business work, she set out on a big mission to help other struggling entrepreneurs to fit together the pieces of the online business world puzzle. Lauri-Ann helps newbie entrepreneurs to build their businesses the right way the first time with a sales funnel system.
It is my mission is to enable misfit entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m lifting the lid on ‘entrepreneurship’ and asking people who are walking their talk to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other week… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
Here are the questions I ask:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
To find out Lauri-Ann’s answers, press play! You can find more about Lauri-Ann by heading to: