Louise Androlia is a Writer, Inspirational Speaker, Life Coach, Artist and Tarot Tutor from the UK and now based in Los Angeles, CA. Louise works with clients one on one, in groups and through writing and believes in empowerment through self-awareness and self-knowledge.
It is my mission is to enable misfit entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m lifting the lid on ‘entrepreneurship’ and asking people who are walking their talk to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other week… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
It means supporting myself enough to be able to do my work, working hard and showing up for the magic and the mess that comes alongside that. It also means supporting others who are going out on their own too, collaboration over competition.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self-employed?
In 2007 I set up my first official business, but I have been always been freelance, so it’s the only way of working that I know.
4. Who inspires you?
I love peoples stories of self discovery and am always inspired by everyone who commits to getting up and showing up for themselves and their life, dark clouds and all.
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
Caring for my health – mind, body and spirit, and being kind to myself. I can’t do my work, be a good friend and so on if I’m not healthy. I refer to it as positive selfishness.
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
Preaching over teaching.
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
Making down time as important as work time.
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
You are never alone.