- Going from ARGH to AHHH: How to move from feeling like a misfit who’s a square peg in a round hole and feeling overwhelmed and isolated to gaining clarity, confidence, courage and calm.
- Sovereignty, Autonomy and Relationships: How to be true to yourself, independent and a great team player. The very best way to do KICKASS and KIND as an individual and as a team. (Professionally and personally.)
- Food and body image: Ebonie has experienced life both as a hedonistic party girl and a green juice slurping yogini and has now come to embody a more balanced place in the middle. She has an under active thyroid which she manages with a mixture of thyroxine, food and supplements.
- Mental health: While many think it’s controversial, Ebonie does not see mental health conditions as a disease like diabetes or alcoholism but rather something we can suffer from like a cold or flu. In fact she finds the former paradigm for viewing mental health to be incredibly damaging. However, she think it’s really important to open up conversations around mental health as it needs as much space and attention as our physical health does.
- Creativity & Uniqueness: when people’s creativity gets stuck, its often because people are looking externally rather than looking inward. Ebonie can speak about how using your unique value filter to put yourself back into your most turned on, expansive version of yourself will always put you back into your creative flow.
- Spirituality & Business: How to create internal and external wealth. (because they are not mutually exclusive!)
- Burn out / break down and Resilience: Ebonie has experienced both. When she left her career in the film industry to create My Girl Friday, a virtual assistant business, she was still being ruled by the word “should.” She built the business from the outside in and rather than creating a lifestyle business that could evolve and grow with her (which is what she has now), she created a business that ruled her life and led her to complete burn out. She can talk in depth about the inside-out approach to creating a fulfilling and sustainable work / life integration.
- How to find your Purpose: Why most people get the idea of “purpose” wrong and how people can go about finding theirs
- The power of Playfulness and Authenticity: How to have more fun in business and be in integrity at all times and why it’s more important than what you’ll learn in any business training.
Below you can find the links to interviews I've been invited to do by lovely people. (Click the image, not the text!). If you have a podcast, website or blog and are interested in interviewing me, please get in touch.
Carolyn Luckygirl brings you music and wellbeing for your Friday evening
Money Mindset: Here's How to Survive and Thrive as a Newbie Entrepreneur
Ebonie Allard: 99% Location Independent
The Tao of Self Confidence Podcast
Do The Work With Ebonie Allard
The Misfit-turned-Maven, Learning To Be Ok With Who You Are
Being Freelance Podcast with Steve Folland
Breakdown To Breakthrough - Coach Ebonie Allard
Punk Rock Personal Development
Being a misfit, creating personal transformation, & cultivating a positive body image with Ebonie Allard.
Bodhi Babes Podcast
Misfit to Maven, Ebonie Allard
The Ready to Bloom Podcast
Ebonie Allard ~ How to Get a Sense of Belonging As a Misfit Entrepreneur