Sam Nordberg shows people just like you how to take their passion and knowledge and create an online course that sells. With over 10 years’ experience training others, she knows how to make the process quick and easy.
It is my mission is to enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other Friday… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
This week I thought I’d try something NEW! I sent Sam the questions and she answered them in a little video for us!
Here are the questions I asked her:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?
You can find out more about Sam on her Facebook Page or on her website.
(oh and excuse my awful lighting – the light in the UK was almost non-existent today, must invest in some filming lamps!)