Sarah Starrs is a writer, coach, and host of the Punk Rock Personal Development podcast who helps women get their shit together and create a life they love. She’s a Canadian expat living in London, England with her husband and cat, Hagrid. Having struggled with depression and paralyzing self-doubt for many years, Sarah is now an advocate for romancing yourself and dreaming big. She transformed herself from a neasayer into an expert dream wrangler and followed her passions to start a magazine, move across the world, and launch her own business. Now Sarah teaches other women how to adore themselves and gives them the tools and strategies to bring their dreams to life.
It is my mission is to enable misfit entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m lifting the lid on ‘entrepreneurship’ and asking people who are walking their talk to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back each week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other week… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
Sarah and I have known each other a while and some of you may have seen us present a webinar together or host a workshop, but until now (I don't know why!) I had not asked her to answer my eight in eight. So, I am excited to share her answers and I hope you enjoy her video as much as I did!!
(These are the questions I ask:
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self-employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read OR what legacy would you like to leave?