Kristin started knitting as a mindful activity – and a way to to combat increasing stress and anxiety. Now she teaches knitting lessons at We All Knit Here, producing fun patterns, informative videos, and helping others reclaim a bit of peace in a busy world.
It is my mission is to misfit enable entrepreneurs.
For me it is all about inspiring as many people as possible to listen to their gut and follow their intuition!!
So, I’m asking people who I think are great to answer my 8 in 8
– Eight quick fire questions, in eight minutes, not too much thinking – straight from their hearts.
Be sure to check back every other week for a little more quick fire inspiration, I update them every other weekend… (why not sign up to my mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out?)
1, 2, 3 GO!
These are the questions I asked Kristin, watch the video to see here answers!
1. What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. When did you decide to be self employed?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What is non negotiable in your schedule?
6. What makes you feel ARGH!?
7. What do you do that helps you to feel more AHHH!?
8. What would you like your epitaph to read?